“Thank you for your efficient service and I will be use you again when I have other properties to sell.“
Do You Own Land That You Want To Sell In Stockton-On-Tees?
Do You Have a Commercial Property In Stockton-On-Tees That’s Causing You Financial Headaches?
Would You Like To Turn Your Brownfield Site In Stockton-On-Tees Into Cash, Immediately?
We Are Ready And Willing To Buy Your Stockton-On-Tees And North East Land, Property Or Brownfield Site Today!
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
- You’ve inherited a piece of land but don’t know what to do with it?
- You’ve bought a commercial property as an investment but now you can’t get rid of it?
- You’re paying excessive costs on land that’s just sitting there?
- You’ve tried selling the land through an estate agent with no luck?
- Your circumstances have changed since you bought the land?
- You’re looking for a quick cash boost?
- You’ve tried getting planning permission with no luck?
- The cost of getting planning permission is forcing you to sell?
- You’ve got an undeveloped property that you just want rid of?
If any of this rings true then we can help.
We are experienced land buyers, who will buy any unwanted land in Stockton-On-Tees for cash, regardless of its condition and status. So whether you want to…
⚫ Sell your land with planning permission
⚫ Sell your land without planning permission
⚫ Sell your land for commercial development
⚫ Sell your land for residential development
⚫ Sell your vacant or occupied commercial property
⚫ Sell your brownfield site
Get StartedWe can make you a CASH OFFER within 72 hours. No matter how big or small your land or property is, or whatever your reasons for wanting to sell, we’re ready and waiting to buy it.
“I had nothing but positive experience with Richard Mews of Property Result. I was given all the help I needed during a difficult couple of transactions, resulting in mutual satisfaction. I would not hesitate to use this service again and will be doing so when the opportunity arises again.“
Why Sell Your Stockton-On-Tees Land Or Property To Us?
Selling To Us vs Selling Through An Estate Agent
Before you come to a firm commitment about selling, it’s always worth exploring your options so you can work out what’s right for you and make a fully informed decision.
Below, we list the key differences between selling to us and selling via an agent.
|Selling to us
|Selling via an agent
|❌2%-3% on average
|❌2%-3% on average
|Chances of the sale falling through
|❌Up to 30% of sales fall through
|✔️NO- We make cash offers
|❌Yes- Most lenders require a survey to be carried out before loaning money to a buyer
|Average Days Until Sold
|✔️IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER
|Number of Viewings
|❌Can be several
|✔️The date of your choice
|❌8-12 weeks after accepting an offer on average
|Cost of Repairs/Maintenance
|✔️ZERO- We’ll cover all costs
|❌Negotiated with buyer
Still Thinking Of Selling Through An Agent?
Perhaps the one advantage to selling through an estate agent is that you’re likelier to get closer to full market value for your land or property.
- It can take countless months, or even years to find a buyer. We can make you a cash offer immediately!
- You’ll have commission and fees to factor into your costs. If you sell to us there’s zero commission and zero fees!
- Your closing date could be +3 months after accepting an offer. We’ll close on a date to suit you!
- You’ll have to negotiate with a buyer and potentially agree to pay repair costs or accept a lower offer. We’ll buy any land, commercial property or brownfield site in any condition, with ZERO costs for you!
Fully-Regulated Fast Property/ Land Buyers
You’ll be pleased to know that we are regulated by a number of recognised institutions and initiatives.
This confirms that you are fully-protected in the same way that our residential sell house fast clients are.
Talk To Us
Give us a call and we’ll have a confidential chat about your land, commercial property or brownfield site, with no obligation.
Arrange a Private Meeting
We can meet at the site itself, or anywhere you choose. Our aim is to have a more in-depth discussion about the land, property or brownfield site and there’s no obligation on your part.
If you want to proceed then we can discuss how to structure the sale, with your specific needs and timeframe being our number one priority.
We Are Waiting To Hear From You
If you’re thinking of selling your Stockton-On-Tees land, commercial property or brownfield site then fill out the form or give us a call if you prefer to chat in person. We could make you a cash offer within days.
Alternatively, if you know of another site or property in Stockton-On-Tees, or elsewhere in the North East that could be of interest to us then don’t hesitate to tell us.
We pay generous referral fees to introducers and we’re willing to buy any and all types of land, commercial property and brownfield sites across the North East.
We are ready and waiting to buy your unwanted land, commercial property or brownfield site quickly, with a cash offer.
Areas we buy in Stockton-On-Tees
Billingham, Carlton, Cowpen Bewley, Eaglescliffe, Egglescliffe, Elton, Hartburn, Haverton Hill, High Leven, Hilton, Kirklevington, Maltby, Norton, Port Clarence ,Redmarshall, Stillington, Stockton-on-Tees, Thornaby-on-Tees, Thorpe Thewles, Unlay Nook, Whitton, Wolviston, Wynyard, Yarm