Do You Own Unwanted Land in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne?
Do You Have a Commercial Property In Newcastle-Upon-Tyne That’s Squeezing Your Finances?
Would You Like To Turn Your Brownfield Site In Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Into Quick Cash?
We Are Looking To Buy Your Newcastle-Upon-Tyne And North East Land, Property Or Brownfield Site Today!
Do Any Of These Circumstances Sound Familiar?
- You’ve inherited a piece of land but you’re not sure what to do with it?
- You’ve invested in a commercial property but now feel stuck with it?
- You’re forking out on maintenance and property tax for land that’s just stretching your bank account?
- You’ve tried the land through an estate agent but can’t find a buyer?
- Your circumstances have changed since acquiring the land?
- You’re looking to sell quickly?
- You’ve failed to get planning permission?
- You don’t want the stress of getting planning permission?
- You own a property that you just don’t want?
If any of this rings true then we can help.
We are experienced land buyers, who will buy any unwanted land in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne for cash, regardless of its condition and status. So whether you want to…
⚫ Sell your land with planning permission
⚫ Sell your land without planning permission
⚫ Sell your land for commercial development
⚫ Sell your land for residential development
⚫ Sell your vacant or occupied commercial property
⚫ Sell your brownfield site
Check out what some of our past clients have to say about us…
“Thank you for your efficient service and I will be use you again when I have other properties to sell.“
“Thank you very much for all your help with the sale of my two properties. I will recommend you and will be in touch when I sell any more.“
Why Sell Your Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Land Or Property To Us?
Selling To Us vs Selling With An Estate Agent
Selling your land or property is a big decision, and it’s not to be taken lightly. You may wish to consider the pros and cons of selling through an estate agent as well.
Below, we list a few of the key differences between selling to us and selling via an agent.
|Selling to us||Selling via an agent|
|Commission||✔️ZERO||❌2%-3% on average|
|Fees||✔️ZERO||❌2%-3% on average|
|Chances of the sale falling through||✔️ZERO||❌Up to 30% of sales fall through|
|Survey Required||✔️NO- We make cash offers||❌Yes- Most lenders require a survey to be carried out before loaning money to a buyer|
|Average Days Until Sold||✔️IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER||❌+6 months|
|Number of Viewings||✔️1- US!||❌Can be several|
|Closing Dates||✔️The date of your choice||❌8-12 weeks after accepting an offer on average|
|Cost of Repairs/Maintenance||✔️ZERO- We’ll cover all costs||❌Negotiated with buyer|
Still Planning To Sell Through An Agent?
Arguably the main advantage of selling through an estate agent is that you’re more likely to get close to the full market value for your land or property.
- It can take many months, and sometimes years to find a buyer. We can make you a cash offer in no time!
- You’ll have commission and fees to take into account. When you sell to us there’s zero commission and zero fees!
- Your closing date could be several months after accepting an offer. We’ll close on a date that suits you!
- You’ll have to negotiate with the buyer and may have to agree to pay repair costs or accept a lower offer. We’ll buy any land, commercial property or brownfield site in any state, and your costs will be ZERO!
Fully-Regulated Fast Property/ Land Buyers
You can be safe in the knowledge that we are regulated by a number of professional institutions and initiatives.
This ensures that you are fully-protected in the same way as our residential sell house fast clients are.
Talk To Us
Give us a call and we’ll have a confidential chat about your land, commercial property or brownfield site, with no obligation to make a decision.
Arrange a Private Meeting
We can meet at the site itself, or any place you choose. This allows us to have a more in-depth discussion about the land, property or brownfield site, and there’s no obligation on your part.
If you decide to go ahead then we can discuss how to structure the sale. Your specific needs and timeframe are our number one priority.
We Would Love To Hear From You
If you’re considering selling your Newcastle-Upon-Tyne land, commercial property or brownfield site then just complete the form or pick up the phone if you prefer to chat in person, and we could be making you a cash offer within days.
Alternatively, if you know of any other site or property in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, or across the North East that may be of interest to us then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We pay excellent referral fees to introducers and we’re willing to buy all kinds of land, commercial property and brownfield sites across the North East.
We are ready and waiting to buy your unwanted land, commercial property or brownfield site quickly, with a cash offer.
Areas we buy in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Byker, Gateshead, Gosforth, Heaton, Fenham, Jesmond, Gosforth, Wallsend, Kenton, Derwent Haugh, Elswick, Dinnington, Lemington-on-Tyne, Longbenton, Low walker, New Benwell, Old Walker, Saint Peters, Scotswood, Throckley, Town Moor, Walker Gate