Do You Own Land In County Durham That You No Longer Want?
Do You Have a County Durham Commercial Property That’s Causing You Stress?
Would You Like To Turn Your Brownfield Site In County Durham Into Cash, In Less Than a Week?
We Are Ready To Buy Your County Durham And North East Land, Property, Or Brownfield Site Now!
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
- You’ve inherited a piece of land but have no use for it?
- You own a commercial property that you’re stuck with?
- You’re paying maintenance and property tax on land that’s just emptying your bank account?
- You’ve tried to sell the land through an estate agent but can’t find a buyer?
- Your circumstances have changed since acquiring the land?
- You could do with a quick injection of cash?
- You’re unable to get planning permission?
- You want to avoid the high cost of obtaining planning permission?
- You’ve got a property that you no longer want?
If any of this rings true then we can help.
We are experienced land buyers, who will buy any unwanted land in County Durham for cash, regardless of its condition and status. So whether you want to…
⚫ Sell your land with planning permission
⚫ Sell your land without planning permission
⚫ Sell your land for commercial development
⚫ Sell your land for residential development
⚫ Sell your vacant or occupied commercial property
⚫ Sell your brownfield site
Get StartedWe can make you a CASH OFFER within 72 hours. No matter how big or small your land or property is, or whatever your reasons for wanting to sell, we’re ready and waiting to buy it.
“Thank you very much for all your help with the sale of my two properties. I will recommend you and will be in touch when I sell any more.“
“I had nothing but positive experience with Richard Mews of Property Result. I was given all the help I needed during a difficult couple of transactions, resulting in mutual satisfaction. I would not hesitate to use this service again and will be doing so when the opportunity arises again.“
Why Sell Your Land Or Property In County Durham To Us?
Selling To Us vs Selling With An Estate Agent
Before making a commitment, you should consider what’s right for you, as you may wish to sell via an estate agent.
Here, we list the key differences between selling to us and selling via an agent.
|Selling to us||Selling via an agent|
|Commission||✔️ZERO||❌2%-3% on average|
|Fees||✔️ZERO||❌2%-3% on average|
|Chances of the sale falling through||✔️ZERO||❌Up to 30% of sales fall through|
|Survey Required||✔️NO- We make cash offers||❌Yes- Most lenders require a survey to be carried out before loaning money to a buyer|
|Average Days Until Sold||✔️IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER||❌+6 months|
|Number of Viewings||✔️1- US!||❌Can be several|
|Closing Dates||✔️The date of your choice||❌8-12 weeks after accepting an offer on average|
|Cost of Repairs/Maintenance||✔️ZERO- We’ll cover all costs||❌Negotiated with buyer|
Still Thinking Of Selling Via An Agent?
If there’s one advantage to selling through an estate agent, it’s that you’re more likely to get close to the full market value for your land or property.
- It can take many months, or sometimes years to find a buyer. We can make you a cash offer in 72 hours!
- You’ll have commission and fees to think about. If you sell to us there’s zero commission and zero fees!
- Your closing date could be more than 3 months after accepting an offer. We’ll close on a date to suit you!
- You’ll have to negotiate with a buyer and possibly incur extra costs. We’ll buy any land, commercial property or brownfield site in any condition, and your costs will be ZERO!
Fully-Regulated Fast Property/ Land Buyers
You can rest assured that we are regulated by a number of recognised institutions and initiatives.
This means that you are fully-protected in the same way as our residential sell house fast clients are.
Talk To Us
Give us a call and we’ll have a confidential chat about your land, commercial property or brownfield site, with no obligation.
Arrange a Private Meeting
We can meet at the site itself, or anywhere you choose. Our aim is to have a more in-depth discussion about the land, property or brownfield site and there’s no obligation on your part.
If you want to proceed then we can discuss how to structure the sale, with your specific needs and timeframe being our number one priority.
We Are Waiting To Hear From You
If you’re thinking of selling your County Durham land, commercial property or brownfield site then fill out the form or give us a call if you prefer to chat in person. We could make you a cash offer within days.
Alternatively, if you know of another site or property in County Durham, or elsewhere in the North East that could be of interest to us then don’t hesitate to tell us.
We pay generous referral fees to introducers and we’re willing to buy any and all types of land, commercial property and brownfield sites across the North East.
We are ready and waiting to buy your unwanted land, commercial property or brownfield site quickly, with a cash offer.
Areas we buy in County Durham
Bishop Auckland, Chester-le-Street, Consett, Crook, Darlington, Ferryhill, Horden, Newton Aycliffe, Peterlee, Sedgefield, Shildon, Stanley